A Summer Breeze.
Made with care.
Given to share.
Stitched with love.
Lavender washes soft as a dove.
A summer breeze makes it dance.
Snuggled up tight with both hands.
Watercolor & Thread
9 x 9
Close up of thread.
There s a reason I paint and not sew but it seemed a bit
silly not to have any thread in a painting of a quilt.
Starting from tomorrow's post, until 6pm Thursday, September 18th
For the next 7 days you can enter to win:
What you win:
1) a free original watercolor: Your choice of one of the paintings posted on the first or the last day of the contest. OR
2) a set of 6 fine art glossy, heavy weight paper notecards (can be used to frame or as notecards)
How you enter:
All you do is show me that you have been joining me in my 30 in 30 by using social media.
1) Follow me and Re-pin ('Carlye' on Pinterest) my daily 30 in 30 post for the next 7 days.
Each day repinned = 1 entry
2) Follow my shop on Etsy before next Thursday 6pm (carlyedaugird) = 1entry
3) Leave me a comment here on my blog. Each day commented = 1 entry