Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Summer's Breeze

 Day 11 & THIS WEEK'S CONTEST Details

A Summer Breeze.

Made with care.
Given to share.
Stitched with love.
Lavender washes soft as a dove.
A summer breeze makes it dance.
Snuggled up tight with both hands.

Watercolor & Thread
9 x 9
$50

Close up of thread. 
There s a reason I paint and not sew but it seemed a bit 
silly not to have any thread in a painting of a quilt.





And now...
THE CONTEST

Starting from tomorrow's post, until 6pm Thursday, September 18th
For the next 7 days you can enter to win: 
What you win:
1) a free original watercolor: Your choice of one of the paintings posted on the first or the last day of the contest. OR
2) a set of 6 fine art glossy, heavy weight paper notecards (can be used to frame or as notecards)

How you enter:
All you do is show me that you have been joining me in my 30 in 30 by using social media.
1) Follow me and Re-pin ('Carlye' on Pinterest) my daily 30 in 30 post for the next 7 days. 
Each day repinned = 1 entry
2) Follow my shop on Etsy before next Thursday 6pm (carlyedaugird) = 1entry
3) Leave me a comment here on my blog. Each day commented = 1 entry






No comments:

Post a Comment