Friday, September 10, 2010

New Stuff!

So here's some of my latest painting adventures...in the last couple weeks.
The first paintings I'm posting post Birmingham move.
I'm really excited about the artistic transformations I'm seeing in my work.
Just wanted to share.
Enjoy! I had a blast painting these.

Camelia's Home
(Inspired by Alabama's state flower)
Acrylic Painting
48 x 36
Original & Prints for sale

Strong Stems: Sunflower

Acrylic Painting
12 x 12

Techno-Biology Abstract
Acrylic
22 x 28


Prices (prints or oringinal) available upon inquiry. My etsy page is in the making.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all of this! Your art is full of passion and color!!
    Denise Baker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Camelia is breathtaking. Loved your name for the upcomming show. Come down to Auburn and visit with Open Studio sometime.

    June Dean

    ReplyDelete